Railtrac B42V is a welding tractor system that can be configured to create the optimal solution for your mechanized welding application. To minimize problems associated with harsh environments, most mechanical parts are constructed in aluminum or stainless steel. The system is designed for horizontal and vertical up and down when applicable.
Railtrac B42V can be easily connected to most ESAB wire feeders with no major modification. Remote adapters have to be mounted in feeders Aristo© Feed 3004/4804, Origo™ Feed 304/484 and Warrior™ Feed 304. Railtrac B42V features different torch holders for various applications.
With the optional Orbital kit you can convert the B42V into a pipe welder that can be used for orbital welding of pipes from 20 in. and up, in horizontal and vertical joints, with or without weaving.
- 42V AC powered from power source or battery driven with standard Makita 18V system
- Possible to program a specific welding length with auto return to start position
- Stepper motors both for drive and weaving function with extremely high precision. Wide speed range available in a single unit
- Remote is programmable for weave patterns and travel speed and is capable of controlling voltage and wire feed speed in up to 5 standard programs
- Unit can be programmed and run directly from the controls on the Railtrac machine if the remote control is lost, damaged or not preferred
|尺寸（长x宽x高）（英制）||8.3 x 14.2 x 10.6 in.|
|尺寸（长x宽x高）（公制）||210 x 360 x 270 mm|
|滑块高度调整(英制)||± 1.8 in.|
|滑块高度调整||± 45 mm|
|连接电压||24 - 70 VDC|
|连接电压||20 - 50 VAC|
Makita® Battery Changer DC18RC (195585-0) can be bought locally in hardware store.